Potential opening Saturday 2/26! Stay tuned for an update later tonight or in the morning.

We received a couple inches of snow, and we’re needing to wait to groom until the temperatures drop back down to let the snow set.  If conditions warrant, we’re looking forward to reopening on Saturday!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.