We will be open tomorrow from 9-4:30. In the morning the trails will be groomed since they weren’t groomed today. More drifting on the field may occur over night, but we will check the road in the morning and post the conditions.
Due to rain in the forecast starting on Wednesday 2/2, we will likely be closed at the end of the week.
The mountain road is plowed and cindered, but still slick in some spots. We strongly recommend that guests have 4-wheel drive, all-wheel drive, snow tires and/or chains to make it up the mountain. Crystal Lake is not responsible for assisting anyone who gets stuck. The best option is to call non-emergency police for assistance, or Shrewsbury township for plow help: (570) 584-3079.
- Snow depth: “9
- Surface: “5
- Estimated packed base: “4
- Km open: 25
- Km groomed: 25
- Km tracked: 18
- Classic vs. skate: All open trails are open for both classic and skate skiing.
- Skiable days this season: 12
- Snow in the last 24 hours: 1″ on 1/28/22
- Snow so far this season: 18″