We will be open today from 9-4:30. The cold temperatures have made the surface of the trails firm. We are grooming this morning to help it soften up.
Due to rain in the forecast starting on Wednesday 2/2, we will likely be closed at the end of the week.
The mountain road is plowed and cindered, but still slick in some spots. The field is also cleared of drifts. We strongly recommend that guests have 4-wheel drive, all-wheel drive, snow tires and/or chains to make it up the mountain. Crystal Lake is not responsible for assisting anyone who gets stuck. The best option is to call non-emergency police for assistance, or Shrewsbury township for plow help: (570) 584-3079.
- Snow depth: “9
- Surface: “5
- Estimated packed base: “4
- Km open: 25
- Km groomed: 25
- Km tracked: 18
- Classic vs. skate: All open trails are open for both classic and skate skiing.
- Skiable days this season: 12
- Snow in the last 24 hours: 1″ on 1/28/22
- Snow so far this season: 18″