We will be open Thursday 2/10 from 9:00am – 4:30pm with half day rates all day. Come enjoy the groomed trails! We will be operating out of our camp office (Laughlin Lodge), so please stop there at the sign in the road to check in upon arrival rather than going straight to the Ski Shop.
The trails are fit for experienced skiers, and are especially great for skaters. Skiers might consider bringing their metal-edged skis. No tracks are currently set.
Despite the warmer temperature swings this week, we have kept a good base, especially since our ski trails are north-facing. We plan to touch up the trails tonight and tomorrow morning, so some of the ice that has fallen onto the trails will be cleaned up.
With the forecast in flux, we are continuing to work hard to maintain the best possible ski conditions. Stay tuned for updates.
The mountain road is slick in some places due to the freezing rain. We strongly recommend that guests have snow tires and/or chains to make it up the mountain. Crystal Lake is not responsible for assisting anyone who gets stuck. The best option is to call non-emergency police for assistance, or Shrewsbury township for plow help: (570) 584-3079.
DO NOT FOLLOW ANY GPS OR INTERNET DIRECTIONS. ANY OTHER ROUTE FROM US 220 DOES NOT HAVE WINTER MAINTENANCE AND IS IMPASSABLE.
- Get on route US 220 at Hughesville and go north to the village of Tivoli.
- Turn left (north) onto Highland Lake Rd., drive 7.4 miles to Crystal Lake Camps.
- If you must use your GPS, use it to go to Tivoli, PA, on US 220, then follow our directions at our sign at the Highland Lake Road.
- Snow depth: 4″
- Surface: 1/2″ powder
- Estimated packed base: 4″ frozen granular
- Km open: 25
- Km groomed: 25
- Km tracked: 0
- Classic vs. skate: All open trails are open for both classic and skate skiing, but current conditions are especially good for skaters.
- Caution: Debris down and frozen onto trails.
- Skiable days this season: 20
- Snow in the last 24 hours: 1/2″ on 02/08/22
- Snow so far this season: 20.5″