We will be open tomorrow, Sunday 2/6 from 9:00am to 4:30pm! The trails are 1/4 inch of groomed powder on top of 4″ of frozen granular. Beginner skiers today said the trails felt icy, and experienced skiers said conditions are great. Tracks will not be set tomorrow. They are especially good for skaters. We picked up a lot of debris today, though there is still some on the trails.
The mountain road is slick in some places due to the freezing rain. We strongly recommend that guests have snow tires and/or chains to make it up the mountain. Crystal Lake is not responsible for assisting anyone who gets stuck. The best option is to call non-emergency police for assistance, or Shrewsbury township for plow help: (570) 584-3079.
DO NOT FOLLOW ANY GPS OR INTERNET DIRECTIONS. ANY OTHER ROUTE FROM US 220 DOES NOT HAVE WINTER MAINTENANCE AND IS IMPASSABLE.
- Get on route US 220 at Hughesville and go north to the village of Tivoli.
- Turn left (north) onto Highland Lake Rd., drive 7.4 miles to Crystal Lake Camps.
- If you must use your GPS, use it to go to Tivoli, PA, on US 220, then follow our directions at our sign at the Highland Lake Road.
- Snow depth: 4″
- Surface: 1/4″ powder
- Estimated packed base: 4″ frozen granular
- Km open: 25
- Km groomed: 25
- Km tracked: 0
- Classic vs. skate: All open trails are open for both classic and skate skiing, but current conditions are especially good for skaters.
- Caution: Debris down and frozen onto trails.
- Skiable days this season: 12
- Snow in the last 24 hours: 1/4″ on 1/28/22
- Snow so far this season: 20″