We will be open tomorrow, Saturday 2/5 from 11:00am to 4:30pm! The trails are 1/4 inch of powder on top of 4″ of frozen granular. There is a lot of debris down on the trails that we will be cleaning up throughout the day tomorrow. Tracks will not be set. Conditions are especially good for skaters.
The mountain road is extremely slick due to the freezing rain. We strongly recommend that guests have snow tires and/or chains to make it up the mountain. Crystal Lake is not responsible for assisting anyone who gets stuck. The best option is to call non-emergency police for assistance, or Shrewsbury township for plow help: (570) 584-3079.
- Snow depth: 4″
- Surface: 1/4″ powder
- Estimated packed base: 4″ frozen granular
- Km open: 25
- Km groomed: 25
- Km tracked: 0
- Classic vs. skate: All open trails are open for both classic and skate skiing, but current conditions are especially good for skaters.
- Skiable days this season: 12
- Snow in the last 24 hours: 1/4″ on 1/28/22
- Snow so far this season: 20″