We will be open today, Saturday 2/5 from 11:00am to 4:30pm! The trails are 1/4 inch of powder on top of 4″ of frozen granular. There is a lot of debris down and frozen on the trails that we are working on clearing up today, but still something to be cautious of. Tracks will not be set. Conditions are especially good for skaters.
The mountain road is extremely slick due to the freezing rain. We strongly recommend that guests have snow tires and/or chains to make it up the mountain. Crystal Lake is not responsible for assisting anyone who gets stuck. The best option is to call non-emergency police for assistance, or Shrewsbury township for plow help: (570) 584-3079.
- Snow depth: 4″
- Surface: 1/4″ powder
- Estimated packed base: 4″ frozen granular
- Km open: 25
- Km groomed: 25
- Km tracked: 0
- Classic vs. skate: All open trails are open for both classic and skate skiing, but current conditions are especially good for skaters.
- Caution: Debris down and frozen onto trails.
- Skiable days this season: 12
- Snow in the last 24 hours: 1/4″ on 1/28/22
- Snow so far this season: 20″