We will be open 9:00am – 4:30pm Sunday 2/27 for skiing and snowshoeing. We are unsure how long we will be able to keep the current snow, so come up to enjoy skiing on the beautiful trails while you can!
Current Trail Conditions
We will do grooming on select trails in the morning. Early conditions will be hard and fast but temp at noon is expected to soften snow for a Sunday afternoon of good skiing. No tracks will be set.
Most of the mountain road has no ice; our road has a little ice. We recommend that guests have snow tires and/or chains to make it up the mountain, in addition to 4WD or AWD. Crystal Lake is not responsible for assisting anyone who gets stuck. The best option is to call non-emergency police for assistance, or Shrewsbury township for plow help: (570) 584-3079.
DO NOT FOLLOW ANY GPS OR INTERNET DIRECTIONS. ANY OTHER ROUTE FROM US 220 DOES NOT HAVE WINTER MAINTENANCE AND IS IMPASSABLE.
- Get on route US 220 at Hughesville and go north to the village of Tivoli.
- Turn left (north) onto Highland Lake Rd., drive 7.4 miles to Crystal Lake Camps.
- If you must use your GPS, use it to go to Tivoli, PA, on US 220, then follow our directions at our sign at the Highland Lake Road.
- Snow depth: 2-3″
- Surface: 1″ sugary granular
- Km open: 25
- Km groomed: 25
- Km tracked: 15
- Classic vs. skate: All open trails are groomed for both classic and skate skiing.
- Skiable days this season: 26
- Last snowfall: 1/2″ on 02/26/22
- Snow so far this season: 25″