We will be open 9:00am – 4:30pm today, Monday 2/28 for skiing and snowshoeing. We will be operating out of our main office, so please stop there (at the sign in the road) to check in before heading down to the Ski Shop.
Current Trail Conditions
Conditions continue to be hard and fast, and most of our trails are still hard and frozen, but we do have some good skiing (see image below: Boardpile Trail today 2/28, 11am). We groomed and set tracks on select trails this morning, loosening up some of the snow.
Most of the mountain road has no ice; our road has a little ice. We recommend that guests have snow tires and/or chains to make it up the mountain, in addition to 4WD or AWD. Crystal Lake is not responsible for assisting anyone who gets stuck. The best option is to call non-emergency police for assistance, or Shrewsbury township for plow help: (570) 584-3079.
DO NOT FOLLOW ANY GPS OR INTERNET DIRECTIONS. ANY OTHER ROUTE FROM US 220 DOES NOT HAVE WINTER MAINTENANCE AND IS IMPASSABLE.
- Get on route US 220 at Hughesville and go north to the village of Tivoli.
- Turn left (north) onto Highland Lake Rd., drive 7.4 miles to Crystal Lake Camps.
- If you must use your GPS, use it to go to Tivoli, PA, on US 220, then follow our directions at our sign at the Highland Lake Road.
- Snow depth: 1-3″
- Surface: 1″ frozen granular
- Km open: 25
- Km groomed: 25
- Km tracked: 15
- Classic vs. skate: All open trails are groomed for both classic and skate skiing.
- Skiable days this season: 27
- Last snowfall: 1/2″ on 02/26/22
- Snow so far this season: 25″