We will be open Monday 2/14 through Wednesday 2/16 from 9:00am – 4:30pm with half day rates all day. Come enjoy the beautiful upper trails! Reminder: masks are required in the Ski Shop.
Valentine’s Day special Monday – 2 trail passes for 1!
Current Trail Conditions
We had a great weekend of skiing and are looking forward to more early this week. We are unsure how long we will be able to keep the current snow, so come up to enjoy skiing while you can! The lower trails are very slick and fast, but the upper trails have kept more snow and are in great condition. We will continue to groom to ensure the best possible trail conditions.
Special thanks to Skip Stackhouse for making a large number of new trail signs. We are working to get them all up to replace many old or missing signs.
The mountain road is much improved from last week as much of the ice has melted off. Our part of the road is cindered. However, some sections will still be slick due to dropped temperatures. We strongly recommend that guests have snow tires and/or chains to make it up the mountain, in addition to 4WD or AWD. Crystal Lake is not responsible for assisting anyone who gets stuck. The best option is to call non-emergency police for assistance, or Shrewsbury township for plow help: (570) 584-3079.
DO NOT FOLLOW ANY GPS OR INTERNET DIRECTIONS. ANY OTHER ROUTE FROM US 220 DOES NOT HAVE WINTER MAINTENANCE AND IS IMPASSABLE.
- Get on route US 220 at Hughesville and go north to the village of Tivoli.
- Turn left (north) onto Highland Lake Rd., drive 7.4 miles to Crystal Lake Camps.
- If you must use your GPS, use it to go to Tivoli, PA, on US 220, then follow our directions at our sign at the Highland Lake Road.
- Snow depth: 3″
- Surface: 1/2″ powder
- Estimated packed base: 3″ frozen granular
- Km open: 25
- Km groomed: 25
- Km tracked: 0
- Classic vs. skate: All open trails are groomed for both classic and skate skiing.
- Skiable days this season: 24
- Last snowfall: 1/2″ on 02/10/22
- Snow so far this season: 21″