We will be open Sunday 2/14 from 9:00am – 4:30pm. Come enjoy the freshly-groomed trails on SUPER SKIING SUNDAY!
Current Trail Conditions
We had a great day of skiing on Saturday, and many skiers were commenting on how much fun they had and how grateful they were that we were open. The trails will freeze overnight, but we will groom Sunday morning to ensure that the trail conditions are superb for tomorrow. We are looking forward to another awesome day of skiing on Sunday!
Special thanks to Skip and Sue Stackhouse for making a large number of new trail signs. We are working to get them all up to replace many old or missing signs.
The mountain road is much improved from last week as much of the ice has melted off. Our part of the road is very well cindered. However, some sections will still be slick due to re-freezing overnight. We strongly recommend that guests have snow tires and/or chains to make it up the mountain, in addition to 4WD or AWD. Crystal Lake is not responsible for assisting anyone who gets stuck. The best option is to call non-emergency police for assistance, or Shrewsbury township for plow help: (570) 584-3079.
DO NOT FOLLOW ANY GPS OR INTERNET DIRECTIONS. ANY OTHER ROUTE FROM US 220 DOES NOT HAVE WINTER MAINTENANCE AND IS IMPASSABLE.
- Get on route US 220 at Hughesville and go north to the village of Tivoli.
- Turn left (north) onto Highland Lake Rd., drive 7.4 miles to Crystal Lake Camps.
- If you must use your GPS, use it to go to Tivoli, PA, on US 220, then follow our directions at our sign at the Highland Lake Road.
- Snow depth: 4″
- Surface: 1/2″ powder
- Estimated packed base: 4″ frozen granular
- Km open: 25
- Km groomed: 25
- Km tracked: 0
- Classic vs. skate: All open trails are groomed for both classic and skate skiing.
- Skiable days this season: 23
- Last snowfall: 1/2″ on 02/10/22
- Snow so far this season: 21″