We will be open every day this week for skiing and snowshoeing from 9:00am-4:30pm for as long as there is enough snow coverage. We will be operating out of our main office, so please stop there (at the sign in the road) to check in before heading down to the Ski Shop.
Current Trail Conditions
We’re going to remain open as long as there is enough snow coverage on the ground while the weather warms. It is very much spring conditions, which means the bulk of trails still have skiable cover, but there are spots where grass is coming through, and there are areas where it is firm and fast. We’re here for you if you need to get your final ski fix in for the season!
Most of the mountain road has no ice; our road has a little ice which should slush up with the warm temperatures tomorrow. Most cars should be fine driving in, but if you are wary, we recommend that guests have snow tires, chains, 4WD and/or AWD. Crystal Lake is not responsible for assisting anyone who gets stuck. The best option is to call non-emergency police for assistance, or Shrewsbury township for plow help: (570) 584-3079.
DO NOT FOLLOW ANY GPS OR INTERNET DIRECTIONS. ANY OTHER ROUTE FROM US 220 DOES NOT HAVE WINTER MAINTENANCE AND IS IMPASSABLE.
- Get on route US 220 at Hughesville and go north to the village of Tivoli.
- Turn left (north) onto Highland Lake Rd., drive 7.4 miles to Crystal Lake Camps.
- If you must use your GPS, use it to go to Tivoli, PA, on US 220, then follow our directions at our sign at the Highland Lake Road.
- Snow depth: 1-3″
- Surface: 1″ frozen granular
- Km open: 25
- Km groomed: 25
- Km tracked: 15
- Classic vs. skate: All open trails are groomed for both classic and skate skiing.
- Skiable days this season: 28
- Last snowfall: 1/2″ on 02/26/22
- Snow so far this season: 25″