Great day of skiing so far today! Trail conditions have remained very good, not sticky or slushy. We also still have some available parking spaces.
We will be open today from 9:00am – 4:30pm!
Our trail conditions are panning out better than expected this weekend. Our groomer didn’t experience any icy spots on the trails while grooming yesterday, and the trails have set nicely overnight. All main trails are groomed.
Snowshoers will need to stay on snowshoe trails only, now that the trails are groomed.
Our road is also lightly cindered and is not too slick, and the township road is fine.
We are having better trail conditions than expected! Our groomer hasn’t felt any icy spots on the trails while grooming, and expects that the groomed trails will set nicely overnight. All the lower trails are groomed and we will be working on grooming the upper trails throughout this afternoon.
Snowshoers will need to stay on snowshoe trails only now that the trails are groomed.
Our road is also lightly cindered and is not too slick.
We will be open Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am – 4:30pm, and hope to see many happy skiers throughout the weekend!
Come on up to ski or snowshoe today – we’re offering HALF DAY RATES all day!
We ended up getting 4-5 inches of snow, so the trails should be great even without grooming. We will see what we can do in regards to grooming for the weekend.
The mountain road is also fine to drive up. Our road is still a bit icy and doesn’t have cinders, but is not bad and those with 4-wheel-drive, all-wheel-drive, and/or snow tires should be fine!
Our trails remain very frozen and damaged from downed trees from the ice storm.
We will likely not be able to reopen until we get at least 3 inches of fresh snow that we’re able to sufficiently groom. We have about 3 inches forecasted for tomorrow, so we will see what happens!
Even if we are able to reopen, we will probably not have as many trails open due to the continuing clean up and repair of the trails.
Stay tuned for updates – we will post as soon as we know when we might be able to reopen!
Due to the freezing rain, we have many downed trees and damage to the trails. We’ll take the next couple of days to assess the conditions before making a decision to reopen.
CLOSED until further updates. Due to damage from the freezing rain, we’ve gotten a lot of down trees and the trails are very icy. We’ll need to take some time to assess the trails before we can give a clear answer of when we’ll be open next.
CLOSED today due to icy roads, rain, and warm temps. The freezing rain overnight has solidified the trails, and with warm temps, there’s slush as well. We’ll stay closed today to preserve the trails, and plan to re-open tomorrow, but stay tuned for updates.