Open for day use with prior reservation until May 15

We are open from 9:00am – 4:30pm for day use of our property through May 14, 2020 when we close to the public for the summer.

Please contact us at least 1 day before you plan to come up to reserve a time.

25 February: Closed until further notice

We will be closed until further notice.

Due to temperatures in the 40s as well as rain, our trails have been melting and re-freezing overnight, making them un-skiable. Our forecast shows this weather continuing for at least the next 10 days, so we will be unable to open for the foreseeable future as we predict all or most of our snow will melt by the end of next week. We would need to get another 3-5 inches at least of snow in order to be able to consider reopening again.

We will post updates if weather conditions change.

24 Feb – 7am

CLOSED today due to rain and warm temps. We’ll also be closed tomorrow, Thursday 25 Feb.

23 Feb – 11:45am

CLOSED for the rest of today and for Wednesday and Thursday due to rain and warm temps. Decisions for the weekend will be made by Thursday afternoon.

23 Feb – 7:05am

Open today from 9am – noon, then we’ll reassess the trails as we’re expecting warm temps and rain later on in the day.

Nothing is groomed, but skiers yesterday set their own tracks on some of the lower trails.

We’ll operate out of the shop today, so all skiers can check in there.

22 February, 2021: 3:32pm

We will be open again tomorrow from 9:00 – noon, with a possibility of remaining open in the afternoon. The trails will not be groomed so there will be about 4 inches of fresh powder over what was previously groomed. Upper and lower trails will be open. We have snow showers forecast throughout the morning with a high of 39, so at noon we will reassess the conditions and decide about the afternoon. The trails will likely get soft/sticky. We will have half day rates all day.

Our road is slick, and the township road will likely not be re-plowed until later in the day.

We will be closed Wednesday and Thursday due to rain and temperatures in the 40s.

22 February – 11:30am

Our weather station is saying the snow will continue until 6pm this evening; road conditions are a little sketchy coming up the mountain road with a couple of inches of snow on the ground. The township has not yet been up to plow, and we don’t expect them to until the storm passes. Visibility up on the mountain in the field is not good–the snow is drifting into the road and is still a “white out” both up there and down here on the trails.

Trails now have a few inches of fresh powder on top of what had been groomed, and our groomer will not be coming up today, and visibility on the trails isn’t great.

22 February, 9am

Flurries are coming down with some wind; the mountain is a bit of a “white – out” at the moment — not great visibility on the roads.

The flurries will turn into snow showers mid-morning, and come down through early afternoon. The Township will most likely not be up to plow until after the storm.

The power company is here working up Board Pile, and heading onto the Oak Loops, so the upper trails will be closed for the day.

22 February, 2021: 5:31

We plan to be open today from 9:00am – 4:30pm, but are expecting around 5 inches of snow throughout the day today so stay tuned on road and trail conditions.

We’ll be operating out of the ski shop, so all skiers can check in there.