Crystal Lake Ski Center COVID-19 Regulations and Procedures
Pennsylvania State Orders
The Secretary of Health issued an order requiring travelers over age 11 entering Pennsylvania from locations outside the Commonwealth, including Pennsylvanians who are returning home from locations outside the Commonwealth, to produce evidence of a negative COVID-19 test or place themselves in quarantine for 10 days without testing or a 7-day quarantine with a negative test on or after day 5 of quarantine.
We ask that all of our out-of-state visitors take responsibility for following these state-mandated orders. For more information, please visit: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Travelers.aspx
Crystal Lake Regulations
- Face coverings and social distancing required when interacting with anybody outside of group unit.
- Guests should stay spaced at least 6 feet apart while waiting in line to check in
- Only 1 group unit is allowed in the Ski Shop at a time
- Guests should keep all of their belongings in their cars instead of storing them in the Ski Shop
- Sanitization of bathroom after each use by guest required (sanitizing wipes provided)
- Guests should leave rental equipment outside of Ski Shop upon their return
- Skis and poles on ski racks
- Boots lined up along the outside of Ski Shop building
- Returns on any merchandise that is purchased will not be accepted