The Crystal Lake Ski and Outdoor Center’s beautiful property can be utilized in a variety of ways. With a $10 day fee per person, you have access to our over 20 miles of trails, sports fields and equipment, our lake for boating (does not include rental fee), opportunities for fishing, and more!
Please contact us at (570) 584-5608 or email@example.com to set up a time to enjoy our site during the non-summer months or for more information.
All weekday reservations must be confirmed at least two days prior to the visit. All weekend reservations must be confirmed by 12:00pm/noon on the Thursday before the weekend of your visit.
Are you interested in doing team building witha workplace team, school, or other group? Crystal Lake may have what you're looking for! We host team-building days tailored to your group's needs and led by Crystal Lake staff. Activities include low ropes course elements, team-building games, sports, high ropes course elements, and rock climbing. Pricing for climbing activities can be found below, and team-building days with on-the-ground activities cost $10 per person, with a group discount of 15% for groups of 30 or more.
Please note that our ability to run the program relies on our staffing capacity. Contact us if interested or to learn more.
$60/person (3 instructors, about 2 hours)
$55/person (3 instructors, about 3 hours)
$53/person (3 instructors, about 4 hours)
Leap of Faith
$40/person (3 instructors, about 1 hour)
$35/person (3 instructors, about 2 hours)
$33/person (3 instructors, about 3 hours)
$30/person (2 instructors, about 1 hour)
$25/person (2 instructors, about 3 hours)
$23/person (2 instructors, about 4 hours)
Discount: purchase by October 31 of each season
Additional family member
Regular price starting after October 31 of each season
Additional family member
By purchasing a Crystal Lake Ski and Outdoor Center Season Pass, you will:
- Help preserve the future of cross country skiing and outdoor recreational activities at Crystal Lake!
- Receive 10% off on lodging and merchandise
- Be awarded 2 ski day passes and 2 free ski rentals to give away to friends (you must be present) AND receive group pricing for ski rentals (per person) when bringing additional friends
- Not need to pay the day fee (in the fall and spring) for weekday property use during office hours (with prior reservation).
- Have a quicker sign-in process at the Ski Center.
- Sign a waiver once per season (as opposed to signing one with each visit).