3 February, 2021

We got a few unexpected inches of snow overnight, so we will have to re-groom our trails. We will also need to wait to open until the township plows the mountain road.

We will post again when we’re able to open today!

In general the snow conditions on the groomed trails are good, though it’s a little sticky so gliding isn’t the best it could be.