25 February: Closed until further notice

We will be closed until further notice.

Due to temperatures in the 40s as well as rain, our trails have been melting and re-freezing overnight, making them un-skiable. Our forecast shows this weather continuing for at least the next 10 days, so we will be unable to open for the foreseeable future as we predict all or most of our snow will melt by the end of next week. We would need to get another 3-5 inches at least of snow in order to be able to consider reopening again.

We will post updates if weather conditions change.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.