We will be open again tomorrow from 9:00 – noon, with a possibility of remaining open in the afternoon. The trails will not be groomed so there will be about 4 inches of fresh powder over what was previously groomed. Upper and lower trails will be open. We have snow showers forecast throughout the morning with a high of 39, so at noon we will reassess the conditions and decide about the afternoon. The trails will likely get soft/sticky. We will have half day rates all day.
Our road is slick, and the township road will likely not be re-plowed until later in the day.
We will be closed Wednesday and Thursday due to rain and temperatures in the 40s.