15 February, 2021: 3:46pm

We had another great day of skiing today!
 
We will tentatively be open tomorrow, February 16 from 9:00am – 4:30pm. We’re supposed to get rain overnight, so if that turns to freezing rain, the mountain road probably wouldn’t be safe to drive on tomorrow. The rain will also make the trail conditions a little unknown.
 
We’ll make the final decision in the morning and post an update!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.