The mission of the Crystal Lake Ski and Outdoor Center is to promote, protect, and enhance the over half a century tradition of family friendly cross-country skiing and other outdoor recreation opportunities in its unique “snow bowl” of north central Pennsylvania.
COVID-19 Regulations and Procedures
Pennsylvania State Orders
We ask that all of our out-of-state visitors take responsibility for following the Pennsylvania state-mandated orders. For more information, please visit: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Travelers.aspx
Crystal Lake Regulations
- Face coverings and social distancing required when interacting with anybody outside of group unit.
- Guests should stay spaced at least 6 feet apart while waiting in line to check in
- Only 2 group units are allowed in the Ski Shop at a time
- We are asking guests to operate out of their cars
- Leave all personal belongings in your car
- No food or drink will be provided, so please bring your own and all trash is pack-in, pack-out
- Sanitization of bathroom after each use by guest required (sanitizing wipes provided)
- Returns on any merchandise that is purchased will not be accepted
By purchasing a Crystal Lake Ski and Outdoor Center season pass, you will:
- Help preserve the future of cross country skiing and outdoor recreational activities at Crystal Lake!
- Receive 10% off on all lodging and merchandise
- Be awarded 2 day-passes and 2 free rentals to give away to friends (you must be present) AND receive group pricing (per person) when bringing additional friends
- Not need to pay the day-use fee (in the fall and spring) for weekday property use during office hours (with prior reservation)
- Have a quicker sign-in process at the Ski Center
- Sign a waiver once per season (as opposed to signing one with each visit).
About Crystal Lake Ski & OutDoor Center
The Crystal Lake Ski & Outdoor Center was founded in 1971 and expanded to include the Outdoor Center in 2015. We are a three-season, non-profit organization owned and operated by Crystal Lake Camps, a Christian Science summer camp. The Ski and Outdoor Center strives to provide recreational and outdoor space and facilities to the local and public community during the non-summer months.
6th Annual 5K and 25K!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, August 28, 2021! Invite your friends and family up to Crystal Lake to walk, jog, or run in our 6th Annual Trail Race. Both the 5k and 25k courses span our cross-country trails, providing a beautiful and scenic run with varying levels of difficulty.
All current state-mandated COVID-19 regulations at the time of the event will be adhered to.